Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dear God, NO! 'I Spit On Your Grave' Remake News.




I Spit On Your Grave remake or re-vision is a lock and already has a very large cast lineup to ruin every inch of the cult classic from the early 70's. I might be a little hard saying it's going to be ruined, maybe I'm just tired of the remakes in 2009, there has been a ton and it has been infecting our minds like the swine flu, mine in particular. Sarah Butler is a very attractive, I will give the film props for adding her to the cast list. No set release date is confirmed.  Bloody-Disgusting has extensive detail on this project as it unfolds.

"We wanted to stay as true to the original as possible while making sure it was updated in a few ways," Monroe tells Moviehole.net in an exclusive first ever interview. "There is one additional lead character, a Sheriff played by Andrew Howard, and of course we upped the brutality and length of the tortures and kills - as they were quite short in the original - which was really a disturbing Thriller at heart not a Horror film. I also wanted to update the look of the film and give it a very voyeuristic quality and gritty realism.








"I believe Sarah Butler is going to be a huge star," Monroe says of the actress playing heroine, Jennifer. "She took this role on fearlessly and nailed it like I don't think anyone else could have. I can't and will never say enough about her. There are also a lot of horror fans out there already complaining that the cast is all no names, I can personally guarantee you that no actress with a name would have had the guts to pull of what Sarah did or went through during shooting, no way. She is awesome.’"


Camille Keaton is the original star of the cult classic I Spit On Your Grave ( Day Of The Woman) a very diffucult film to watch as the plot is based on brutal rape and revenge.


Also Featured on Dreamin' Demon

No comments: