Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bloody-Disgusting premires a Violent clip from "THE DESCENT 2"





Bloody-Disgusting has released a violent clip of The Descent 2. When the first film came out in 2006 I was infatuated with what I have witnessed in a horror film. The Descent has it all and is my favorite horror film of all time. I have seen the first one numerous times, that if you were to slice through my eyes with sharp razor wire, I could still see the pretty picture in bedded into my mind. The second film has me intrigued, could it live up to its predecessor? only time will tell.

 "Emerging from the cave system alone, distraught and covered in the blood of her missing companions, Sarah is incoherent and half-wild with fear. Sceptical about her account of events and convinced Sarah's psychosis hides far darker secrets, Sheriff Vaines (Gavan O’Herlihy) doesn’t waste time. Along with his partner Rios (Krysten Cummings), and their cave rescue team Dan (Douglas Hodge), Greg (Joshua Dallas), and Cath (Anna Skellern), Vaines forces Sarah back into the caves to help the rescuers find her friends."


Check out the blood-pumping DESCENT 2 Bloody Clip


Official Descent 2 website.

No comments: