Tuesday, September 7, 2010

'DEVIL' Images Arrive



Here's a few images from “Devil”, a film produced by M. Night Shymalan, and directed by John Erick Dowdle and Drew Dowdle (Quarantine) due out in theaters September 17th. The story is about a bunch of strangers who are trapped in a claustrophobic box (an elevator) and one of them might be the devil. The film stars Starring Chris Messina, Logan Marshall-Green, Bojana Novakovic,, Bokeem Woodbine, Jacob Vargas, Geoffrey Arend and Jenny O’Hara


By 'RATED R' JohnnyHorror

source: beyond-hollywood

3 comments:

Jenny Krueger said...

I am not looking forward to this at all. For 1 it looks dumb and 2 it's produced by my least favorite director. I'll try to keep an open mind though. Try is the key word lol.

Rabid Fox said...

I gotta say, I like the looks of this movie. Caught the trailer last week and it could be a real darkhorse winner.

Horrorland said...

Ok, I saw it. Verdict: A claustrophobic thriller. Nothing in the way of memorable, but I did like it's closed in feel. The flow of the film stayed at a quick pace and never got boring.

Personally: I don't think anyone is capable of staying calm in a situation where it involves you being stuck in an elevator, never mind with someone who might be the "devil"