Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Red Band Trailer For Clive Barker's Adaptation 'DREAD'




The adaptation of Clive Barker's 'DREAD' comes to this years After Dark Horror Fest. The main focus of this film centers around a group of college students that study other people fears. I been psyched for this one for quite some time, I know many horror fans will dig this film because of its unique nature. Anthony Diblasi has put a lot of effort into this film and it can be seen amongst others at this years Horror Fest. Dread looks to raise the the heart paddles to 1000...CLEAR! Check out the official trailer below for some cotton candy licking goodness!




Ploy synopsis: Based on the acclaimed short story from Clive Barker’s Books of Blood: Volume II, DREAD is a psychological thriller centering on three college students who study others fears. As the study progresses, one of the students begins to seek salvation from his obsessions by exploiting the terrors of his fellow participants.





Source: Bloody-Disgusting
Facebook Fan Page For DREAD 



2 comments:

DM said...

I read the Books of Blood years ago and this story really stuck with me. I'm looking forward to the movie!

Horrorland said...

I haven't read the books just yet but heard they are very enticing. I'm guessing this will be available on DVd by the end of March like last years titles. I'll keep this updated until the official release.