Thursday, January 21, 2010

HORRIFIC Horror Art!


Horrorland is a big fan of horror art work. I recently was looking for some unique pictures to use for the blog. I tripped over and fell onto this page called Deviant Art and was infatuated with artist designer Mariano Villabla's, killer clown pictures. They work well with what I'm trying to build as a blog, after all this is HORRORLAND! I encourage fans of horror artwork and pictures to give the site a view and check out all the awesome designs, not only from Mariano but from all other artists. Maybe you future horror bloggers will find something that will fit your style of design. I want to thank them once again for such a tremendous amount of effort that goes into making these pictures.

2 comments:

Scare Sarah said...

Great idea Johnny. Thanks again for designing my blog's banner. It's lovely.

Horrorland said...

You're very welcome Sarah :) I'll do another picture for you soon seeing that you been so sweet to Horrorland.